October 8

Options
ronercat
ronercat Posts: 273 Member
I am not so sure about this new layout *narrows eyes suspiciously*. I guess I will just have to give it some time haha.

How has everyone's week gone so far? Hopefully full of the good kind of adventure. I believe I saw on the tail end of the old forum that we were doing the three new exercises challenge. I can't remember if we discussed this or not, but is it a minimum of 10 minutes per new exercise or 30?

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am with you about the new format....but I will also give it a go! I can read the font better and there are some neat add-on's we can use. I am hanging in there....still stressed and emotionally eating...only 10 more days til the US survey team arrives...then the week of hell begins!! I am getting inonly about 8000 steps per day, would rather get in at least 10000, but I will take the amount I get. Have started to walk to work...temp is finally going down a bit. Am thinking of walking around the compound this weekend....may do that. Have a trip over to Bahrain (have to get the ol' roots colored....God forbid those grey hairs show when the team arrives! lol) I think I will have to do the new exericses next week....my week is almost over. Catch up with you later.
  • ronercat
    edited October 2014
    Options
    hr7ma0pk3i0m.jpg

This is just a test of the new photo adding system. If it works this is a picture of my Halloween costume from last year. We went as the Golden Girls. I was Bea Arthur (Dorothy Zbornak).

Edit: It looks like it works. Adding pictures is so much easier now haha.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    The photo is hilarious Zac!!! What fun that must have been!!! What are you going to go as this year?????
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Zac, those costumes are delightful!
  • ronercat
    Options
    This year my friends and I will be going as Marvel characters. To pay homage to my ancestors I will be going as Thor (my dad was born in Sweden). The costume is basically put together, but I still need to make my cape. We will see if my rudimentary sewing skills are enough for this task haha.

Is anyone else dressing up for Halloween and if so, what are you going to be? If you aren't dressing up, what is a future dream costume?
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Not dressing up in 'my neck of the woods'!! Every time I go out, I have to wear a 'cape' lol...So my 'dream' costume for the future....'Wonder Woman' sort of stands out....of course the flesh colored tights would be a MUST!! Hold in the giggly bits!! lol