Pound a Week Club

Replies

• pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Remained the same. I seem to be maintaining rather than losing so need a rethink to lose the extra pounds. 🤔
  • Gawanne35
    Gawanne35 Posts: 2,670 Member
    No change here either. Anne.
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,272 Member
    Friday 7/24/2020

Jackie..............................stayed the same :D

Anne...............................stayed the same :D

Sandy..............................gained 1.1 pounds :)<3 Eating different counting calories instead of carbs and not going to do the 16/8 fast. Better luck next week.
  • pinkperil
    Unfortunately my scales only spelled out "LOW" to me. At first I thought it was telling me I'd lots weight but no, the battery needs replacing so I'm on the search!
  • Sandydur
    Friday 7/31/2020

Sandy............................lost 1.1 pounds :)<3 (the weight I gained last week)
  • Gawanne35
    I'm the same but there is good news. My belt cinched tighter!
  • pinkperil
    edited August 2020
    Checked the weigh scales battery in my scales in the kitchen set and it works so decided to get firm and pressed the little button that sets pounds, stones or kilos rapidly. Hey presto, working again but ouch, I don’t like what they are telling me, even taking breakfast and warm clothing into account. Better be good today and drink plenty of water. 😫😩🥺
  • pinkperil
    Better than yesterday's scary weight but still gained 1 lb. Considering how undisciplined I've been that's not too bad!
  • Sandydur
    edited August 2020
    Friday 8/7/2020

Jackie..................................gained 1 pound B)

Sandy..................................gained 0.7 pound B) ( I knew I shouldn't have had that ice cream bar last night)
  • Gawanne35
    Stayed the same......back to my old problem. Can't seem to drop below this weight. 140 lbs.
  • Gawanne35
    Lost 1 lb

Wonder why! Weight of lost molar, or from 4 days of mushy food, lol.
  • Sandydur
    Friday 8/14/2020

Anne.......................lost 1 pound :)<3 (Who cares why? LOL)

Sandy......................lost 1.8 pound :)<3 ( I don't know why either but I will take it?)
  • pinkperil
    Lost 1 lb, probably because of 2 hours digging at the allotment yesterday evening. 👩🏼‍🌾
  • Gawanne35
    Wow, we all did good! Hope you aren't sore today though Jackie. 2 hours digging, well done!
  • pinkperil
    Didn't we all do well although I'm not sure Anne I'd want to lose it your way!
    Sandy, perhaps your new eating habits are beginning to work?
  • Sandydur
    Good job Jackie!! Let's see how long we can keep this up girls!! <3
  • Gawanne35
    Stayed the same......didn't keep it up for long here SANDY. Normal eating means stuck back in the same old groove.
  • pinkperil
    My scales teased me this morning by dropping down a pound then slipping back by a few ounces so in effect no change... and I’ve been so good and active all week! 😢
  • Sandydur
    edited August 2020
    Friday 8/21/2020

Anne...................stayed the same (I think you are right and sometimes are bodies know better)

Jackie...................no change (just keep staying active, it is good for your health)

Sandy...................lost 0.8 pounds this week ( not happy in the way I am losing, tummy issues
  • pinkperil
    Lost 2 lbs no doubt due to the unplanned fasting day. I’ll have to get back to weekly fasting as it always worked before.