Oct 8, 2014

Options
PatrickB_87
PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Hi Everyone,

It's been a bit of a weird week. Between not being able to ride because of work and bike maintenance and lazy eating (making excuses), I haven't been enjoying myself. It was just one of those weeks, all things that can be adjusted. I finely took this morning off and did a nice long ride with lots of hills and some new locations. It was hot as hell (no tree cover) and exhausting but I enjoyed it a lot. I might post some pictures later if any of them turned out. My legs were like jelly and absolutely killing me most of the way especially on the hills but I am glad I did it, needed a shake up.

So whats with all of you, hows everyone doing today?

Replies

• NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry it's been a rough week, Pat, but it sounds like you've made a good effort to get back on track.

It was a bit of a bummer to have the forums/groups down right after I was all gung-ho about getting back to logging and checking in every day, but it's not really a big deal. I've been doing well with logging and getting my steps in. Haven't made it to the gym in a couple weeks, but I've got a date with my gym buddy for early Friday morning, so that's in the works.

I've been cooking a bit more this week and it's been nice to have things to bring to work. Stopped by a market I hadn't been to before after reading on a neighborhood blog that they have cheap meat and produce. It was great! Picked up some baby bok choy, red peppers, and a can of water chestnuts and made a stirfry when I got home. They also had one of my favorite frozen treats, so I picked up a box of those (only 100 calories per item, so it's a great pre-portioned dessert thing for me).
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Well, I just wrong a thing and it deleted instead of posting. (ETA: Whoops, no it didn't. My "Shut Up" add-on blocks comments on group posts now, so I had to shut that off for MFP!)
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that you got a bike ride in!!! Yeah!!!
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just wanted to check if the image posting feature works.

57zi5j2htwoo.jpg
    hw4t0dmfc0uy.jpg
    egpf83kt8dqk.jpg
    tdlnoqqis13l.jpg
    1tg8d18kx11l.jpg
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing pictures! It looks like you had a great ride. I am glad to hear that you were able to get back into the flow of things. The same goes for you Norah. That stir fry also sounded great.