Tell me about your shoes

Options
I need a new pair of walking shoes. I can tell mine are worn down because my feet are starting to ache when I wear them. That's my signal that it's time for new shoes.

How do you know when you need new shoes? How often do you replace them? What type of shoes do you wear?

Replies

• forgivensins
    forgivensins Posts: 90 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I pretty much only wear Mountreks (sadly, they're hard to find lately because they were taken over by some company that never updates any of the stock but I try to find it on Amazon and 6pm.com). It hurts my heart to replace them but I'm pretty big so they wear down quickly. They usually come with a few inches of good cushioning and grip and I know it's time for them to go when they're pretty much FLAT which is every few months or so.
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have Saucony Cohesion 7 shoes and I love them. I have flat feet so walking a lot hurts but with these my feet are happy and I'm able to go the distance. I have two pairs and switch between them weekly. I will replace them next May. That will be one year.

amazon.com/Saucony-Womens-Cohesion-Running-Black/dp/B005BJJ91G/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1412958450&sr=1-3http://
  • Thanks! Asheaa - great idea to rotate your shoes!
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    girlpower.gif