Week 2 - Check-In

Options
Today is the first day of the second week of the Lifestyle 75 Day Challenge! (Day 8 overall)
  • How are things going?
  • Share your successes!
  • Where do you need support?
  • Any tips you would like to share?

I started out really well and the last 2 days I have not been doing what I am supposed to. I am not letting that stop me, however. I am back tracking my calories and exercising today. I am totally motivated. I watch fat-to-thin transformation videos/shows and before & after pictures as inspiration, and last night I did that a lot to help get me back in the right mindset. I also took a walk with my wife last night to get me out of my chair and back to walking, which is my main exercise. I'm ready to move forward and meet my goals for the challenge!

Replies

• Starrey100
    Options
    I've not had a good week. It was my birthday and had a few other meals out with friends. Back on track today and trying not to let it get me down! Have got another busy week this week so I'm going to plan all my meals today to try and stay motivated. Hope everyone else is getting on better!
  • shortly2Bthin
    Options
    Starrey100 wrote: »
    I've not had a good week. It was my birthday and had a few other meals out with friends. Back on track today and trying not to let it get me down! Have got another busy week this week so I'm going to plan all my meals today to try and stay motivated. Hope everyone else is getting on better!

Glad to hear you're back on track and not letting it get you down. We all have times where our actions aren't consistent with our goals, and the key is to recognise that, recommit ourselves, and move forward. Planning your meals is a great way to keep yourself on program. Keeping your goals visible and in mind will help you stay motivated. Good luck!

Yesterday I got on the treadmill and gave myself quite a workout. Got back to logging my calories and did much better. Today I am continuing that. I got on the scale this morning and no surprise, I haven't lost any weight. That's what happens when I go off the program. I'm still committed to losing 20 pounds during the challenge so I have to buck-up my efforts and work all the harder!