NSV - Non-Scale Victories

Options
13»

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Back into my small size clothing and its comfortable and still doing lots of walking with jogging even though winter has set in. Normally I am done with running till spring by this time of year.
  • tanek747
    tanek747 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bought a pajama set in a size large. Not XXXL or XXXXL no extra's at all just large as. Feels good.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    tanek747 wrote: »
    Bought a pajama set in a size large. Not XXXL or XXXXL no extra's at all just large as. Feels good.

That is exactly where I want to be - I can wear a few XL if they run big...but not all. Once I am fully into XL "only" I will be a happy camper. Congrats.
  • tanek747
    tanek747 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    tanek747 wrote: »

That is exactly where I want to be - I can wear a few XL if they run big...but not all. Once I am fully into XL "only" I will be a happy camper. Congrats.

Based on how you're doing with the challenge you'll get to your end goals too I'm sure :)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Got a treadmill last week and bought a weight bench today, this will help me stay focused over the long dark cold winter months.
  • NikonPal
    Options
    Already posted this on my Home page but thought I’d share - Since I am within one size of goal (est. Feb.), I bought some bargains in that size today. Nautica shirt (orig. $69.50) paid $20.40; Nautica shorts (orig. 54.50) paid $10.50; Nautica Spring jacket (orig. $89.98) paid = $26.99; THAT IS $213.98 for $57.89!!! This NEVER happens in the Big/Tall stores – you pay through the nose even for junk!
  • NikonPal
    Options
    Quickly moved my left arm in one direction and my wedding band flew off...just over a year ago, I could barely get it off with a mountain of soap.
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Quickly moved my left arm in one direction and my wedding band flew off...just over a year ago, I could barely get it off with a mountain of soap.

You are having some awesome NSVs! I worry about losing my rings in the upcoming lbs lost as I am just now below my weight when I got them. Good problem to have I guess!

This past week I thought to try on some clothes I had put away, things I didn't think would fit yet. I was amazed at how much I can wear now! I have jeans that fit!!!! Comfortably!!!

I just don't even know what to do with myself right now. I haven't been this small in like 7 years and I am not even small. I cannot wrap my head around being even smaller. Just trying to soak in all the little victories and not get too freaked out and eat a tub of lard. ;)
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I went clothes shopping yesterday for tops. The larges were all too big! I fit into mediums in every single store!
  • NikonPal
    Options
    I went clothes shopping yesterday for tops. The larges were all too big! I fit into mediums in every single store!

Fantastic -- you must have smiled all day!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Hurray for SingRunTing!!!!!