Format of the group

Options
Hey everyone!

Just a note: we will do the program start to finish - the entire 60 days. We will get to know each other quite well won't we? ;)
Please commit to posting AT LEAST once a day and then a weekly progress check-in on Saturday with measurements etc. We want this group to be engaging so we can help hold each other accountable and stay motivated.
To make it fun I picked out some themed days. So when you check in every day, follow these themes.

MOTIVATION MONDAY - a motivational quote or something that motivates you.
TIP TUESDAY - share a workout or health food tip with the group
WORKOUT WEDNESDAY - share what you thought about the workout today, and post a workout selfie if you can!
THANKFUL THURSDAY - post something you are thankful for
FRIDAY - free day just let me know you're alive!
STAT SATURDAY - time to measure and weigh, pictures are encouraged and are the best way to measure progress
SIP IT SUNDAY - what are you drinking/eating that day to help stay on track?

I'm still learning the ins and outs of MFP groups, but please respond by commenting below if you are fully committed to this group and completing the program with us, and will post once a day. If I don't hear from you by Sunday I'll assume you aren't and remove ya. We only want fully committed people here. :)

Replies

• geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    oh no!! Weigh in after a free day! :# Thats alright we got this. I just bought some cute pink kneepads and ready for round two of the upper body workout video. :) I will work on posting everyday, ... but am committed to completing 60 days of this program. Have a great weekend everyone and see you on Monday!
  • sylviedrozz
    Options
    sounds great! can't wait to start tomorrow! :blush:
  • sylviedrozz
    Options
    should we be having a day 1 stats first tomorrow so that at the end of the 60days we have something to officially compare to?
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We got most of the stats from the original post listing. But sure, post again! :)
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm committed! Got the second day done!