Any luck with Raw Foods Meal Replacement?

Options
Surfingbodi
Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
Looking to drop weight while building significant muscle. Does anyone have experience with this product? Here is a link: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Garden_Of_Life/RAW_Meal/

Replies

• PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Nope, sorry
  • PRguez
    PRguez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have never tried it. But since two weeks ago I have been cutting my processed foods to the minimum (that I am able to) and I can see the difference already! specially energy-wise.
    Sorry I can't help you with the product but if you wanna ask/interchange tips and so here I am.x
  • Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ty PR. I have been cutting out all sugar, bread, pasta, and grains as much as possible and I see a bit of difference in how I eat. I don't crave foods as much and because of that I am eating less which I needed to do. I like the idea of the shake because I don't always have time to prep a well balanced meal and this one seemed really healthy. I don't eat much in the way of processed foods whenI am paying attention AND making enough time to eat, prep food, and make it. That is very easy for me to stray from as a working single mom. How have you been able to change the way you eat?