New To This Group

Options
sickandfat
sickandfat Posts: 69 Member
Hi, I joined this group because I am a diabetic and am under a doctors care using a low carb diet. So far I am doing good but could use tips from other people on low carb diets.

Replies

• Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! There are a ton of resources in this and similar groups here. You can find a lot of information by perusing previous posts. If you're still struggling with or curious about something, then feel free to post it. The people in these groups are great, and you'll get the answers eventually (unfortunately, they recently changed how the message boards work, so it's harder to see group activity than it used to, so a lot of groups are seeing lulls in activity).
  • sickandfat
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome. Yes I have looked at other groups and have joined a few but most are really quiet. I joined Low Carber Daily Forum also and have been going there and they seem to be fairly active. Have you tried them? I know that all the groups have a lot to share in different areas and that is a good thing. Sometimes you just do not have anyone to answer. You did and I Thank you so much. Look forward to hearing from you again. S&F
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in the Low Carber Daily Forum group, as well. :)
  • sickandfat
    Options
    Yeah! Then I know that we will meet again. :D