L.S. Just Walk for November!

Options
grace4u2receive
grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
I am new to this group, but have been doing L.S. DVD walks for about a year borrowing different videos from the library. A couple months ago I bought her Just Walk 3- DVD set with a band.

I am wondering if anyone would like to join me with her 30 day walk it off calendar for November using this set. We still have some time before we start, if you have it or if you want to purchase it.

We can post daily work outs and weekly weight, to encourage and hold each other accountable.

35813963.png
Looking forward to walking some weight off! Hope you are too!

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group, but have been doing L.S. DVD walks for about a year borrowing different videos from the library. A couple months ago I bought her Just Walk 3- DVD set with a band.

I am wondering if anyone would like to join me with her 30 day walk it off calendar for November using this set. We still have some time before we start, if you have it or if you want to purchase it.

We can post daily work outs and weekly weight, to encourage and hold each other accountable.

Looking forward to walking some weight off! Hope you are too!

Welcome, grace4u2receive! The library truly is an awesome resource for Leslie DVDs which I have made good use of also :)

Walk it Off in 3o Days is an amazing DVD. Good choice (*)

My walking is focused in different areas right now so I can not join in your 30 Day Thread, but I'll pop in occassionally to see how you are doing. You are always welcome to join in the monthly Walk Challenges and post your progress and workouts there if you ever want to.

:flowerforyou:

• grace4u2receive
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome! I am not familiar with this DVD that you mentioned. "Walk it Off in 3o Days." Hopefully, I will find it someday. Her DVD kit I bought from Costco for $15, but I think they are also sold separately. These three videos were included along with a firming band.

53cz32ojhsb9.jpg

1n6a9aik9mus.jpg

j2cgpfxmv6ys.jpg

It also includes a 30 day walk it off calendar that uses these three DVD's. This will be used to follow what exercise to do each day. It starts off easier and progresses each week, walking six days a week!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I have this box set and use it when I am stuck indoors. I love Leslie and her videos. I am part of the monthly walking challenges and prefer to get my miles outdoors while I can. I do walk daily whether I am outdoors or to one of her videos. I recommend the 5 Mega Miles. It is an awesome workout and really burns some calories. Good luck to you and I hope you find others that take you up on your challenge. There are many of us on this site that love her videos. Walk strong!
    60817891.png
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Oh, I understand now :)

You do have the "Walk It Off in 30 Days" in your boxed set that you bought after all!! Some people use that for 30 days as suggested in the DVD, so that is where my mind went when you mentioned a 30 day walk it off calendar!

I just did the 5 Mega Miles today :) Amazing DVD.

You will love all 3 of your DVDs that you bought! What a great deal to get all three for that price (*)

I am also getting all the outdoor minutes that I can while my weather is cooling down a bit B) .

Have fun with your new DVDs.

:flowerforyou:

• grace4u2receive
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yes, silly me. I just wasn't paying attention. I do have that dvd.

I have been enjoying the set. I also want to get more outdoor waking in since moving to Texas I am unfamiliar with the climate. We were usually stuck inside in November.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The Power Walk DVD is great. It's got 2 pre-mixes, both are 2 milers. One premix is classic Leslie and the other is higher impact. The higher impact workout is great when you're short on time. You've got some great variety.

I live in the Midwest....walking outdoors is great right now, but it won't last much longer.