New Here - Hi!

lmryoung
lmryoung Posts: 47 Member
Hi everyone! I'm pre-op for RNY and looking for a community who supports my decision. I welcome friend requests, expecially since I'm new to MFP. General info about me - female, 38 years old, ~290 pounds, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 baby on the way (through my partner). Live in PA. Work as a counselor. Mildly obsessed with knitting and spinning yarn.

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hi. I'm Pat. I had the gastric sleeve 3 years ago, so different procedure than yours. Started at 386 pounds, down to 222 right now and working towards my goal weight of 160. I am female, late 50's, married 40 years, 4 kids w/spouses and 8 grandkids. I live in MI and although I would love to learn to knit, I do crochet and do it a lot. LIke I said, different procedure but more than willing to support your decision. Our journeys will be slightly different because of the difference in our surgeries, but our goals are the same. A healthy weight and life. Feel free to send a friend request if you want.
    26197638.png
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Hi I'm Rhonda. I'm 2+ years out from RNY, Female, 45, SW=355, CW=154. Love my life now and will do all I can to support and help you on your journey. FR Sent!