Wednesday Check-In for October 22nd

Options
Wooken3
Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
scary-smiley-screaming-emoticon.gifI will be leaving very early tomorrow so posting tonight.

s0711.gifSorry to report that the five pound gain is still hanging around.

smileys-cycling-617699.gifBut happy to report I started biking again today so hopefully next week I’ll have better news!

div-ani-kids_halloween_costumes-317x55.gifHappy Halloween!!div-ani-kids_halloween_costumes-317x55.gif

146792.gif
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. ~G.B. Shaw

Replies

• mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wooken3, I love all your animated characters! Where do you find them? And I would say, you've managed to halt your weight gain and keep steady which as we know is not so easy to do.

This past week I have released another 2 pounds and entered "Onederland." Also within the past week I have done a few of my walks carrying two-pound weights. This made me realize just how heavy two pounds is! It is very encouraging to feel that amount of weight and realize that I am no longer carrying it on my frame.

Thanks, everyone who posts their experience here - I'm grateful for the support and the accountability.

73739389.png
  • Computershateme
    Computershateme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well this week I'm happy to report I'm done 1.5 pounds which is good but I'm still up . 5 pounds from a ways back. This makes me just 1.5 pounds from my goal weight.
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WTG MxChana on loss and Onederland!! woohoo-022.gif
    Wooken - yup, the biking should take care of that - and I'm sure you look forward to the freedom of the road again!
    Computers.. getting so very close... that's awesome.

I gained a little during the week, lost some of it and am close enough now that I'll just report 'the same'. Have a great week!
    -ker
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to each of you!!

I have lost:
    Wed>>10/22~~235.2***-2 for this week with a total loss-11

I am fighting a terrible cough which is not fun at all! :s

I hope each of you have a great day!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    MxChana -- Congrats on moving to Onderland! That is such an accomplishment.
    Wooken and Ker -- maintaining and not gaining is a plus!
    Reba -- Nice loss, but you need to feel better!
    Computer -- So close!

Me: I'm up one pound from last week, which is now 3 pounds from two weeks ago! I'm not a happy camper. :'(
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Yet again I am still the same......but still not exercising so not too bad..... :heart_eyes:

Well done you losers and let's all keep on keeping on!

Jean
  • RLF022012
    RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! :D Good job everyone for checking in regardless of whether you lost, gained or stayed the same.

Surprisingly, I'm down 0.5 pounds since yesterday when I weighed for the Christmas Clubbers. It's a nice surprise and I'm glad I decided to check again today. This has me hoping that I'll make my goal before the holidays.

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend.

Rose
  • ustillcan
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Great posts!
    I'm steady this week - the colder wet weather and getting dark earlier has limited my walking which is making it even harder to lose. But I'm still on the plan and will stick to it. Hope to see a loss soon!!
    - Joyce
  • Vespertide
    Vespertide Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Back after a break. Took a ten day trip and was slow to getting back to logging. Still down a few pounds more and BMI has dipped below obese category for first time in about 14 years! Total loss 26.
  • mxchana
    Options
    How great, Vespertide, getting your BMI down to the point of no longer being obese! I dream of that day...
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i was gone all day yesterday - so just getting to post. I stayed exactly the same. I am getting so frustrated.

• debneeds2beskinny
    edited October 2014
    Options
    testing a gif posting
    picgifs-halloween-47927-1013458
  • RLF022012
    RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Vespertide, wonderful news on your BMI. Great accomplishment!

mxchana & debneeds... keep hanging in there. I've been at this almost three years and it's been slow going all the way, so I truly understand. Hang onto your dream and "Keep moving forward" because we can do this together.

Rose ;)
  • mxchana
    edited October 2014
    Options
    RLF022012 wrote: »
    ... keep hanging in there. I've been at this almost three years and it's been slow going all the way, so I truly understand. Hang onto your dream and "Keep moving forward" because we can do this together.

Thanks, Rose - I just have to share my "breaking news" this morning: I have attained one more step of achievement: BMI = 34.99. I am now officially in the Obese Class I (moderately obese) instead of the Class II (severely obese). The light at the end of the tunnel is brighter!
  • Vespertide
    Vespertide Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Great work.
  • Wooken3
    edited October 2014
    Options
    testing a gif posting

picgifs-halloween-47927.gif

Used the "BB Code" and removed everything before and after the img brackets.
  • Wooken3
    Options

Thanks, Rose - I just have to share my "breaking news" this morning: I have attained one more step of achievement: BMI = 34.99. I am now officially in the Obese Class I (moderately obese) instead of the Class II (severely obese). The light at the end of the tunnel is brighter!

awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • debneeds2beskinny
    Options
    Wooken3 wrote: »
    testing a gif posting

picgifs-halloween-47927.gif

Used the "BB Code" and removed everything before and after the img brackets.

Thank you Wooken!
  • debneeds2beskinny
    Options
    Vespertide, wonderful news on your BMI. Great accomplishment!

mxchana & debneeds... keep hanging in there. I've been at this almost three years and it's been slow going all the way, so I truly understand. Hang onto your dream and "Keep moving forward" because we can do this together.

Rose ;)

thanks Rose!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    39843441.png

Ticker still there ....but need it to be automatic I think...... :smile: