Who wouldn't mind...

Options
MercenaryNoetic26
MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
...letting me add them as friends in this group?

I'd like to balance out my FL with some more muscle. Ya dig?

This group isn't very active, so it would be nice to see some of you on my feed for daily motivation and/or when I need some assistance.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing more diaries of individuals bulking, cutting, maintaining. I realize everyone is different, but I still like to see what works for certain individuals in terms of bodybuilding success.

:flowerforyou:

Oh, and if you're asking yourself, "Does she even lift?" Yes. Yes, I do :glasses:

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    Options
    lemongrab2_zpsaf4d1551.gif
  • BeefSushi
    BeefSushi Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me :) .... i lift too ;)
  • 01divey
    01divey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    yep no probs
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I also lift, but dont put in my exercises, just menu :)
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting, have an open diary too, feel free to add me :)
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Open diary and I lift heavy 3x a week. Feel free to add me. I'd love to have more lifting buddies. Rawrr!
  • Anm811
    Anm811 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a bodybuilder too, i'm cutting right now :-)
    Every one feel free to add me you can ask me any thing about bodybuilding and nutrition i have alooooooooot of informations about these subjects !! I will support you too
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    you can add me if you want. I'm just starting over again after about 18yrs out of the gym .......
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some more lifter friends either, anyone feel free to add me
  • dabasshasspoken
    Options
    hi i just join the group and looking to find friends that lift :-) feel free to add me as well :-D
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me!
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    DYEL?
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Think that it would be awesome to find other individuals that are willing and dedicated to bettering themselves! I am newly rededicated (since the beginning of this year) to reshaping my body at 52 and love it. You have to be dedicated and persevere, especially when you have that inner voice that tries to deceive you by saying “it’s ok, one time won’t hurt”! Nothing worthwhile comes without effort!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]34277608.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I'm in infinicut. Add me? :)
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    sure, add me. :)
  • kerve13
    kerve13 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'd be willing to add people on here. I only log food since I already log all my lifting on Fitocracy. Which, BTW, I recommend joining Fitocracy too. I use it for the activity side, and MFP for the diet side.
    Here's a link to fitocracy: http://ftcy.me/scTABZ (the funny link is so it will give me credit for a referral, if you're worried you can just go to fitocracy.com)
    Add me there as LeHoot
  • Jbartram93
    Options
    I lift anywhere from 3-5 times a week, and run the ocassional 5k. I dont put my exercises but I will add my cardio here and there if I go over my calories, BUT!! not so I can have extra calories to pig out on. Im currently on a 7 week cut using Animal cuts thermogenics. 3 weeks on one off and another 3 on. Feel free to add me and I would greatly appreciate the encouragement on my first cut!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    Options
    I saw the title and realized it was MY thread :laugh:

I believe I've requested all of you by now. I always want more lifting friends :drinker: Can never have enough! Lifting fo life!
  • pullem
    pullem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me