Signs you're into keto (add yours)

crisb2
crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
I can't move from the back pain, but I googled "do muscle relaxants have carbs?" before taking them.

Replies

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    I have never seen a fat lion...!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    I am working from home today...my husband brought home a dutch apple crunch pie last night, which I didn't have any of last night...nor, do I have any interest in sampling it today, although it's sitting right in front of me on the dinning room table. No cravings.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,015 Member
    When your husband asks you if you're having any tuna in your mayo salad...
    :smile:
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,764 Member
    When your husband asks if you can really use a whole pint of hwc before its expiration date in three weeks and you look at him as if that's the dumbest question ever.
  • baconslave
    When your husband asks if you can really use a whole pint of hwc before its expiration date in three weeks and you look at him as if that's the dumbest question ever.

LOL! Yep. That too.
  • leicesteralex
    leicesteralex Posts: 33
    edited October 2014
  • crisb2

I just realized I had a pint of sourcream that I hadn't even opened. Gotta use it all up now!!! :)
  • baconslave
    crisb2 wrote: »

I just realized I had a pint of sourcream that I hadn't even opened. Gotta use it all up now!!! :)

You've hit the jackpot! :wink:
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    isz88e74ucz8.jpg
    BAHAHAHA
    SO this. People know I'm trying to lose weight and get a salad yet I order, and specify, full fat dressing.

• baconslave
    MelRC117 wrote: »
    isz88e74ucz8.jpg
    BAHAHAHA
    SO this. People know I'm trying to lose weight and get a salad yet I order, and specify, full fat dressing.

And bacon, and chicken, and cheese and hardboiled egg. Yummm.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    I was at Logan's for lunch Monday and asked them if they had real butter and was quite peeved when they didn't.
  • crisb2
    I was at Logan's for lunch Monday and asked them if they had real butter and was quite peeved when they didn't.

What were they actually serving?
  • nicsflyingcircus

Some sort of fake butter spread. I tasted it when it came out with the rolls I didn't eat.

• baconslave

Some sort of fake butter spread. I tasted it when it came out with the rolls I didn't eat.

That's sacrilege! Shame on them.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Today's sign: you order a double quarter pounder with cheese, no ketchup, no pickles and take it off the bun to eat with a fork and knife!
  • crisb2
    Ahhh I had a low carb (lettuce wrapped) grilled chicken bacon cheeseburger at Carl's Jr. it was perfection!!!!!
  • deansdad101
    deansdad101 Posts: 644 Member
    Ahhh I had a low carb (lettuce wrapped) grilled chicken bacon cheeseburger at Carl's Jr. it was perfection!!!!!
    Cris;

Ahhh, "fast food scourge of the earth" - EXCEPT millions eat there daily and (surprise of surprises) it actually IS possible to eat there and STILL stick to your goals.

Don't believe me? (obviously you do, you just proved it to yourself - so that was rhetorical)

For those who haven't seen it, grab a glass of (whatever), put your feet up, and settle in (it's long and once you start you won't want to leave).......

http://tinyurl.com/p8y4rur
  • nicsflyingcircus

Yeah I had a lettuce wrap little bacon cheeseburger at 5 guys last week. Was awesome.

Fast food isn't something I'd want to eat everyday, but mindful eating makes it not a problem.
  • crisb2
    Cris;

Ahhh, "fast food scourge of the earth" - EXCEPT millions eat there daily and (surprise of surprises) it actually IS possible to eat there and STILL stick to your goals.

Don't believe me? (obviously you do, you just proved it to yourself - so that was rhetorical)

For those who haven't seen it, grab a glass of (whatever), put your feet up, and settle in (it's long and once you start you won't want to leave).......

http://tinyurl.com/p8y4rur

I'm a little pickier with stuff that has been ground up and reshaped (as in... haven't had it since I was old enough to pick my own food out of the menu), but when in a pinch, gotta make the best of it... grilled chicken, couple leaves of lettuce, mayo, bacon, cheese, not too shabby for an improvised meal!