I'm IN !

Options
Hey, I like this challenge because its somewhat of a short term goal that I do better with. I'm starting in at 178 today.. working for 168 by Thanksgiving !! Lets DO THIS !!
Kelly

Replies

• vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think this challenge is great because i am so over all the insane diets. I am at 138 today and would love to be at 128 by Thanksgiving :)
  • SkinEKristin
    SkinEKristin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This will be a great challenge. I have about 30 pounds to lose so a 10 pound loss by Thanksgiving would be a great jumpstart! I am in. Starting at 170, would love to be 160 by Thanksgiving!
  • tgeraldo
    tgeraldo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in I weigh 166 so 156 by thanks giving would be great.
  • katiet44
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am starting again. I need to lose about 50lbs. A jump start of 8-10 would be fantastic! I'm starting at 195.
  • phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join y'all I have 30 lbs to loose.
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love the sound of this challenge. Short term should help me keep focused.
  • jeanice66
    jeanice66 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ok this challenge is perfect for me! I have a total of 25 pounds to loose - I am weighing in at 190 lbs and would really like to get to 165. I am all in for this. I feel like if I can get this kind of a jump start it will keep me motivated to make it thru the holidays!! Lets do this!!!
  • Moppet76
    Moppet76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm so pleased to have you all aboard! I'm gonna send a new message with my own update. Let's all keep each other updated.
  • beccaredE
    beccaredE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Over the last year I have gained 10 lbs and am way too close to a place I told myself I would never go back to (197 lbs). Right now I am 185 and shooting for 179 or better by Thanksgiving. Just reading some of the posts here, they are positive and motivational something I need to help me be accountable. Excited to start and make lasting change!
  • SkinEKristin
    SkinEKristin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome beccaredE!! Glad to have you in our group!
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group beccaredE
  • Moppet76
    Moppet76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome BeccaredE! This is awesome how positive everyone is here!