Wednesday Check-in for October 29th

Options
Wooken3
Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
ani-Happy_Halloween_Text-566x85Trans.gif
Animated_Funny_Kids_in_Cute_Costumes_Trick-or-Treat-Bags-01.gif
Remember to handout ALL the Halloween Candy…I’m just sayin’!!

This has been a very physical week with delivering furniture, trimming trees, and biking 34.8 miles (226 minutes) resulting in losing 3 of the 5-pounds I put back on during my travels last month.

monster1.gif Now to lost those last 2-pounds this coming week.

~w3Ani-Cute_Little_Ghost_Jumping-1mini.gif

Replies

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Well done Wooken :lol:

I am thrilled to report a one pound loss .....due I think to my new positive attitude since deciding to join Weight Watchers ...... Hoping it lasts until I can lose another 5!

Jean :wink:
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Congrats on the loss - I to lost 1lb this week. FINALLY, hope I am past the plateau for a little bit.
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't even keep track anymore. I did lose, but I'm still 1/2 pound over my low of 163.

I don't have to be lured by candy. Not that much of a chocolate lover and there are no kids left in my neighborhood. I will go to my kids' to help them pass out candy while they take the grandkids trick or treating. I can probably control myself from pigging out for 2 hours.

Glad to see you guys all drop, drop, dropping the pounds! I'll get there!
  • Computershateme
    Computershateme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's a good loss Wooken.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, ladies --- I am looking forward to a candy-free Halloween. This year I feel confident I can hand it out without sampling because of how good I feel since I have been eating well and exercising.

I'm down 3.5 pounds in the past week and I got on my bicycle for the first time in a few years. That felt really great as well.

73739389.png
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WHINER ALERT! On Saturday morning, the flu hit me. Don't remember ever being this sick- soaring fever, nausea, diarrhea, taste buds off. The only thing that I have been able to consume and keep down is water - and one piece of toast which I had yesterday. No great surprise, the scale is down six pounds. I'm going to be optimistic and believe I will live through this so will post a 2 pound loss, which I had been working towards before this crap hit. I'm sure that when I'm able to actually eat again, some of the pounds will return.

-ker
  • jeanmrob
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Feel better soon Ker.....x

(the emoticon I used the most previously was the bunch of flowers...it's no longer here but if it was I would sent it to you ....)

Jean :smiley:

39843441.png
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you who lost weight this week. ola.gif
    Ker. I hope you feel better soon. That was not fun!
    Today I got my foot cast off and now to build up enough strength to walk.
    Put on 5 pounds while traveling but have lost 1.6 already. That put me above my maintenance range so I am back on the lower calories for a while.
    No Halloween temptations here....thank goodness.
    Wanda
  • mxchana
    edited October 2014
    Options
    bvifun wrote: »
    Today I got my foot cast off and now to build up enough strength to walk.

Wanda, glad to hear it. That must feel great.

• mxchana
    Options
    ker95texas wrote: »
    Don't remember ever being this sick

Ker, hope you are feeling like yourself very soon!

• ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WTG on freedom for your foot, Wanda!!
  • cloeyeddie
    cloeyeddie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Back from a 2 1/2 week vacation and amazed that I didn't gain as much as I was afraid I would - I think I'm at the same as before I left or at the worse, up 1 1/2 so I'm good with that. Problem now is getting back to tracking every day without fail. I do have candy in the house for the t or t, bags aren't opened yet - Wooken, great week for you!
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great posts. I'm down 6 pounds since I started eating right. Best success I've had in years. MPF only shows me down 1 pound (that's because it didn't advertise that I had gained 5 pounds. Going to dinner tonight. Planning to skip candy tomorrow night and stay with my plan. B)
  • ustillcan
    Options
    very late checking in, but sadly no loss in sight. it's a tough week here with Halloween, rehearsal dinner and wedding for my son. time to just enjoy and work hard to not go too far overboard. health boot camp to follow next week!

Happy Halloween to all!!
    Joyce
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Wow...congrats to your son.....just enjoy yourself!

Jean