Anyone still around?

Options
__freckles__
__freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
I'm kind of sad that this group died. :( Anyone still around?

I've been running the program once again for the last 6 weeks and loving it. Would love to chat with anyone else that is doing SC right now.

Replies

• GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of starting up again in January. Just too busy at work & too tired to commit to a program right now.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you get back into it Gigi. It's always nice to have somebody you know doing the same program.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I got distracted with some other things, but I was thinking about getting back to it soon.
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get into it. I need motivation. I started the first week then stopped. I'm looking to restart soon.
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd week of Advanced program, LOVE it!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm planning to do it again too. I really enjoyed it the first time. I may not get back to it until next year though. Need to finish up Supercharged first.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    If you gals do facebook there's a group called "SC ladies" that's pretty active. There are templates for all programs and you can ask questions. Bret occasionally drops in to answer things too
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I just finished the beginner program, going to start advanced on Tuesday :smiley:
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Also I second what gmallan said, Kellie answered one of my questions yesterday!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping someone is still here. I'm just reading the book right now, and hope to finish enough of it to start next week. Anyone? B)
  • GiGiBeans
    Options
    Still around. Currently on heavy lifting restriction so just doing resistance bands for now. Planning to start up another round when cleared.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I switched to NRoL Supercharged, but am still reading here.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I finished and switched to Supercharged too. Now I'm bulking doing a bodybuilding routine I found online. Hope to get back to Strong Curves one of these days. I loved that program.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Just started a few weeks ago.
  • andylllI
    andylllI Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    i'm starting week three of the advanced program.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Just starting once I get the book!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Will be starting next week - waiting for an approval to join the FB group!
  • jpman93
    Options
    I'm starting next Monday :)
  • GiGiBeans
    Options
    Started Strong Curves again this week even tho I will need to skip a couple of workouts mid-March to get rid of pesky kidney stones again.

Doing the Gorgeous Glutes lower body only program again but starting at weeks 5-8 since 1-4 seems silly at this stage of the game. Will do 5-8 for six weeks & 9-12 for six weeks to make up for skipping 1-4. Will do my own dumbbell/kettlebell for upper body.

• suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have fallen off the bandwagon about 10 times since I posted, but I'm here with new resolve. I haven't been to the gym since it got really cold, I was away for part of it, but then kind of abdicated my responsibility to myself. I am angry that I'm right back in the place I started and feel crappy that I let myself do that to me again. So today the food is good, I've been cleaning the house, and I'm going to the gym in the morning. I am starting fresh - beginner program.