Two pound Tuesdays

Options
13»

Replies

• bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Losses my 2 pounds already! Oink Oink Oink!
    How yous doing?
  • Jerkface4
    Jerkface4 Posts: 36
    Options
    Why is it that I'm become very impatient for Tuesday to come. I'm so exited but at the same time nervous that my numbers haven't changed or may have gone up. Ahhhhhhhh...
  • Lisaget2awesome
    Lisaget2awesome Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Why is it that I'm become very impatient for Tuesday to come. I'm so exited but at the same time nervous that my numbers haven't changed or may have gone up. Ahhhhhhhh...

I know what you mean. I have been working out and watching my eating. Lets see on Tuesday
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    I had to move my scale so I wouldn't be tempted - keep doing things right and it will all be worth it. I think it helps to keep me motivated to not weigh myself daily. If I saw progress, I might 'ease up' on what I do or eat - which wouldn't help.
    What a vicious cycle!

Come ON Tuesday
  • blam
    Options
    Way to go - bootilicious :) I'll hopefully join you on Tuesday and be able to change my DARN tracker
  • marmalade628
    marmalade628 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this thread. I know it is a little late but I am willing to try at least 1 pound by Tuesday and then there after the two.
  • blam
    Options
    You are more than welcome! We'll 'see' you on Tuesday :)

Do more and eat less!
  • marmalade628
    Options
    So far today I have been doing pretty good. I have kept under my calorie total and got in some riding of the bike for 30 min. Didn't get my weight lifting in because the gym was closed for Saturdays now. I forgot that and wished I had gone last night and got it in. Oh well. Just have to get the time in during the week now. Hoping for that that one pound by Tuesday and if a miracle happens, 2 pounds. :wink: See you alll later!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Losses my 2 pounds already! Oink Oink Oink!
    How yous doing?

Lol. You're funny . What's with the oink oink oink :laugh:

I reached my 2 pounds too :smokin:
  • marmalade628
    Options
    Haven't weighed yet. Saving that for tomorrow. Got my exercise in and am watching the food intake. The last is the hard part especially at work no less.:bigsmile:
  • KP556
    KP556 Posts: 10
    Options
    only 1.2 lbs down....i guess theres always next tuesday :sad:

CW: 136.8
    Goal : TONED 134
  • blam
    Options
    Any loss is a good loss :)
  • marmalade628
    Options
    Lost a pound since starting a couple of days ago. Hope to loose the 2 lbs. next Tuesday.
  • marmalade628
    Options
    Didn't loose two pounds this week but lost one. I guess it is one by one for me. But at least it is a loss.
  • blam
    Options
    Keep going, marmalade628 - the scale is moving in the right direction