Hows everyones eating habits doing?

Options
akmfp
akmfp Posts: 56
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Since Tuesday I've totally avoided fatty foods, with the exception of a couple of cans of coca cola. Today I was busy at only managed to grab a small fruit salad, which was quite tasty (mango, grapes and watermelon). I can already feel my jeans are a little baggy, but the scales are not showing any weight loss. I guess I am getting my figure back and hops slimming slightly. I am 114kg in weight, so pretty heavy. But I do not look overweight!

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Doing pretty well and managed to avoid too much candy. Fun size doesn't count, right? ;)
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    I've managed to avoid Halloween candy. However, we've had a lot of quick dinners this week (pizza, fried chicken, etc) due to extenuating circumstances, so I haven't done great this week. I have been having salads and fruit for lunches, so it may be balancing out but I'm not sure.
  • CMcH4
    CMcH4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been eating pretty well. My struggle is eating my net calories (I think I said that right). I never eat/replace the calories I burn so I'm always under my calorie goal. I don't know if that's bad or good.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    It depends on whether you're losing too quickly. Too quickly (2 lbs/week or more) and you probably should eat more.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Doing ok. It’s hard to explain, but doing fine with no out-of-control cravings. I buy my wife (she has no real weight issues) ice cream & chocolate and I have no problem not touching it. On the plus side, I do 99% of the cooking and love getting creative with my own low-calorie combinations.

Like CMcH4, I never replace the “extra” calories I burn and always have been under calorie target since 12/1/2013.

The best part – I can fit into a restaurant booth now, having lost 16+ inches in my waist – and also shop at regular stores, not just Big & Tall.

Loss between 10/27 to 11/3/14: (-) 2 pounds.

73641431.png

Eating well…
    mfpP_zpsb045e2f6.jpg

• akmfp
    akmfp Posts: 56
    Options
    Thats an amazing story nikon, you lost 16inches around your waist that's incredible!
  • CMcH4
    CMcH4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    that is AMAZING NikonPal, keep up the great work! I'm not losing more than 2lbs a week.

I'm still going at it. I just finished W2D1 of the C25K. I find it easier to do each week twice.

I burned 253 calories just now!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Planned family lunch at a “Family” style restaurant today. Think I’m ready with my small packets of 1 oz. Low fat mayo, reduced sugar ketchup and balsamic vinegar. Skipping “Homemade Italian Specialties” etc. Have options picked out from on-line menu so I am not doing that diet dialogue of what I can or cannot eat – while others want to visit. I went low on calories yesterday and this morning in prep…:)