Goals

Options
charliwarli
charliwarli Posts: 33 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
I see lots of groups wanting to discuss their goals, only seems fair that we have a discussion about it too!!!

So please take a moment to share with us all what your short term and long term goals are for getting healthy!

I personally would ultimately like to get down to 150 lbs, but truth is, I'd be more than happy to live out my days anywhere between that and 170 lbs. That is my main goal. Before that though, I want to at least get back down to my high school weight of 230 lbs. I'm about 18 lbs shy of that right now, which is exciting!!! My next baby goal is to get under 200 lbs.

At the end of the day, I just want to start maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and keep myself out of the same rut that so many people in my family have gotten themselves into. Blood pressure and cholesterol medication, my mom found out in the past year that she's pre-diabetic, and both of my parents have no energy to do anything ever. I don't ever want that. It's bad enough that I have to take a pill every day for my hypothyroidism. At least I know that one I have absolutely no control over, and it's not anything that I've done that caused it. It just... happens. It sucks, but it happens.

Anyhooo, YOUR TURN!!!!!! :)

Replies

• kaserz
    kaserz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My goal is to gain muscle mass, learn to eat and cook healthy, and build my stamina to run a whole mile. I tried running/jogging two days ago and I lasted two minutes before my throat started burning.