Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

Options

Replies

• SmurfBunny1027
    SmurfBunny1027 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just got my first FitBit yesterday, and I really want friends!!!

www.fitbit.com/user/44LL9Z
    syuratick@gmail.com

• SmurfBunny1027
    SmurfBunny1027 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have added everyone that I could from this page... :)
  • nat0224
    nat0224 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just charged up my Charge HR that I received for Christmas. Ready to increase my activity.
  • tah41
    tah41 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    had a fitbit flex but I have treated myself to a fitbit charge HR. I love it and does keep me focused at times. Struggling at the moment as I have the cold and not hit my daily target of 10,000.
  • maryoe123
    maryoe123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a One for a while but kept losing it or washing it until I moved and lost it for good. I went to buy a flex after Christmas but the Charge was the same price and seemed to have more features so I went with that. The only problem is it seems a bit over-powering on my wrist but I think I'll get used to it. Someone above said it looks manly and I agree with that assessment. Please add me and we can do some challenges! Maryoe123 (aka Mary)
  • astonmummy
    astonmummy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got my charge off the hubby for christmas been wearing it but struggling to focus please add me.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'mainly ewe to the fitbit world. Ready to learn, & get healthy with you all.
  • tim201200
    tim201200 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    www.fitbit.com/user/3ZSPTQ
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back to MFP after a long break.

I managed to lose my Fitbit one and feel like I need some encouragement to ensure I'm moving a bit more (moved overseas for work for 6 months and not as active as in uk) and thought of getting the charge HR.

I'm concerned I won't like th wrist based tracker but is the HR pretty useful and reasonably accurate?

I did love my ultra then one but lost my way with things after illness and op last year and need to get back to it I have my Garmin for running which I'll still use and just wondered what you guys thought of yours.

Thanks in advance.
  • Meredith527
    Meredith527 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Meredith527 looking for new friends. I ordered a Fitbit Charge HR, It arrives on Tuesday. I hope seeing my activity level will motivate me to get off the couch.
  • kerrymelissa1
    kerrymelissa1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me Meredith. I have the fitbit hr now. premierforyou@comcast.net.
  • run4fun89
    run4fun89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Any charge users please add me. Email is k_mdesignz@yahoo.com
    26 f
    Sw 220
    Cw 190
    Gw 125
  • CeeMee40
    CeeMee40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all new to all of this, slowly getting active again after major surgery 4 weeks ago so thought I would use this as motivation. Spent the lady four weeks resting and eating over the holiday period. Time to switch it up. Feel free to add and I'll do the same when someone can tell me how.... Lol!!!
  • amodernmyth007
    amodernmyth007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got a charge HR for christmas, I don't have any "real life" friends who use fitbit so feel free to add me =)https://www.fitbit.com/user/3XWW3J
  • doodlebomb
    doodlebomb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my Charge HR to ship. In the meantime trying to use the App and get a feel for things. Only a couple friends of mine have a Fitbit and none of them use it anymore lol. So feel free to friend me here and there. :)https://www.fitbit.com/user/44G962
  • Delea11
    Delea11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got mines today
  • anne10282015
    anne10282015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had my fitbit for about five weeks - just found out I could synch it with MFP. Gotta figure out how.