guess this food

2»

Replies

• Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    they look like they are ready to dig something up!!! lol
    just like mine - ugghhh

beautiful garden!!!!!! ty for the pics :)

• Surfingbodi
    bu3ztppf7r9r.jpg

my weekly broth! changes every week. what can you see?
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    broccoli, chard, cabbage, maybe some bok choi? Vegetarian broth?
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    They look like wonderful, calm and quiet, squirrel-hugging, cat-loving peaceniks.
    Alternatively, they're sitting there having a private conversation about where next to wreck havoc! What a great photo. Thanks.
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    edited November 2014
    WWnot wrote: »
    They look like wonderful, calm and quiet, squirrel-hugging, cat-loving peaceniks.
    Alternatively, they're sitting there having a private conversation about where next to wreck havoc! What a great photo. Thanks.

Ecactly! Right before leaving for work tonight, i had to yell at Pandora, the black one because I caught her eating my bedding. I have large holes that i keep repairing. She looks so darn cute, drives me crazy!

Oh, yeah, and yesterday I had to get a dead goldfinch from her. Sky, the white dog, wanted me to give it to her. it made me sad, because it had been lured in by the birdfeeder on the deck.
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    bu3ztppf7r9r.jpg

my weekly broth! changes every week. what can you see?

I see mostly deliciousness, along with some rainbow chard and onions. is there cauliflower too?
  • Surfingbodi
    now i can't even remember for sure but def. chard, broc, onion, ginger, cabbage, garlic, and ? celery!!!

good job everyone. stayed tuned for next week what is in the fridge for broth!