need your help

Options
send2thea
send2thea Posts: 34 Member
Can someone who has a BMF Link and uses MFP please plug in their band and then log into MFP and check if the reported burn is correct ? You can do this by clicking on the exercise tab in MFP and then on the blue info dot that follows the words BodyMedia Calorie Adjustment. It should give you reported calorie burn and the time which should match what BMF is reporting at that time.
I just noticed that my BMF Link is reporting a higher calorie burn on MFP than on the BMF itself and by 781 calories!
I've been stalled out for the past few months and this would certainly explain it!
Thank you!!

Replies

• Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I am set for a 2410 daily burn.
    What I have gotten for the last week:
    Burn ---- Adjustment
    2667 ---- 256
    2838 ---- 427
    3099 ---- 688
    2467 ---- 56
    2557 ---- 146
    2819 ---- 408
    2655 ---- 244

MFP has always minused 1 for some reason.
  • send2thea
    send2thea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I wish they would send notifications when someone replies. Mine is still screwing up worse and worse but now I think they are just trying to push everyone to their new UP3 product because Now my food or burn isn't syncing and others are reporting the same thing.
    It stinks, because I really like my BMF vs wearing the band on my wrist. I have both the BMF and the UP24, I'm on my 3rd Up24 band and until recently my BMF never had any problems at all. :-(