New keto website - KeepCalmAndKetoOn.com

Options
blablues
blablues Posts: 37 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Hey guys,

So I originally posted about creating a new keto website back in March and got some positive feedback on the idea from this group. Life has taken a few turns since then but I've finally finished the first draft and opened up the site. Please check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.keepcalmandketoon.com Here is some information about whats there:

I built the site to try and provide a central resource for keto information. The resources section is the most extensive piece of the website and includes links to lots of keto articles, keto research, a keto shop (with keto books, food, & tools) and keto websites. The website section includes links to sites with general keto information, keto blogs, keto communities, keto exercise, keto meal plans, keto recipes & restaurants, keto tools, and some low-carb paleo sites. The bottom of each resource page lets you submit a new link for approval to be included in that section.

I have also created a community section with profiles for each user, a member list, the ability to message other members of the site, and a forum that is keto specific, with several different keto subject categories for easy organization. Be sure to join and say hello!

Thanks all. :)

Replies

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    It looks great from what I've seen! I'm gonna join.
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great start!! It's a huge under-taking to create a website/blog (I just did myself as well in June) and yours looks great. I'd love to someday be well enough known to be included in lists of recipes/blogs like you have. It seems very comprehensive, clean and easy to navigate, so congratulations! :smile:
  • blablues
    blablues Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I pretty much added every keto site I ever found and favorited, well known or not, plus ones that people suggested. Whats your site? I'll take a look. :)