November 4

Options
NorahCait
NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
Thanks to Nancy for push to think of and focus on goals!

So, what goals do you have? Short-term? Long-term? Weight goals, fitness goals, measurement goals, NSV goals?

Replies

• NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I want to...
    1. Run 2-3 miles 3x weekly (ongoing)
    2. Strength train 3x weekly (ongoing)
    3. Run a 10 minute mile (long term)
    4. Squat 100lbs, OHP 65lbs, deadlift my bodyweight (long term)
    5. Lose 8lbs by the end of December (short term)
    6. Lose 20lbs by my wedding in April (medium term)
    7. Reach size 12 for the first time in my adult life
    8. Stop getting winded when I walk up long escalators!
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Let me think on that. A short term goal for me is to be down 18 pounds between now and the end of the holiday season. Long term I do not have a specific weight, rather I have more of a range, but it is about 130 lbs from where I am now. For a fitness goal I have a couple I am aiming for. I would like to be able to touch the rim of a basketball hoop again for one. For another I want to make it to the 1500 pound lifting club. That is where you lift at least 1500 pounds from your combined bench, squat and dead lift. I have made it near 1300 before, but never all the way to the 1500. I am also aiming to one day be fit enough to run a half marathon. (A big goal for the holidays is to not justify eating just one more [fill in the blank]) An NSV that I am looking forward to is being able to buy my clothes at a regular store and not online. I like shopping online, but it is nice to have the option to go in and try something on.