TUESDAY, MAY 28th

Options

Replies

• Ralet
    Ralet Posts: 4
    Options
    This is super motivational thank you Blam for the idea. Can you friend me? I just signed up and I can use more friends to talk to on the feed
  • treefeller
    treefeller Posts: 8
    Options
    In for 25 a day
    Weighed tuesday, 100.9:bigsmile:
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Going to try this. :smile:

Current weight: 203 5/28/2013.

Good luck to everyone!

You're almost in One-derland! Thats a big step :smile:
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Current Weight is 216.8 HOPEFULLY I will be 214.8 Next Tuesday! I have to be very disciplined because it is TOM and I don't want to eat everything in sight. Good luck everyone!
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation.
  • hellokeeters
    hellokeeters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last week: 232
    May 28: 230 :D
    Next week: 228

I'm so excited to be under 230!! GL to everyone this week.
  • dar117
    dar117 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello ! I'm Darla . I'll join in and join in the 25 sit ups as well. Start Weight is 215 lbs. I will do 25 sit ups and come weigh in next Tuesday .
  • Moonflower83
    Moonflower83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! I was doing well losing a few pounds just logging my food, but slipped up and gained a bunch of weight back. Hopefully this will help me keep focused.

Today, May 28th: 156lbs
    Next week: 154lbs??

So far my plan is to drink 1 extra glass of water with ever meal and snack, and get in 1 hour of activity every day: walking, running, yoga, (anything really, just to get into the routine of working out). And I'm in for the 25 daily sit ups!

Good luck all - can't wait for next week lol!
  • ashleymm625
    ashleymm625 Posts: 86
    Options
    ok! i'm just starting today...my initial weigh in is 130.2 :-/
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    Current Weight is 216.8 HOPEFULLY I will be 214.8 Next Tuesday! I have to be very disciplined because it is TOM and I don't want to eat everything in sight. Good luck everyone!

TOM for me as well and i have never craved chocolate like i do now. i swear its the change of medicines.... good luck!
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    I haven't weighed in today. Going to later on after I go to the gym. I weighed 146.8 last time I weighed this weekend. I'm hoping to get down to 105-110. My lowest weight is 112, so I know its possible. I was still flabby so 105 isn't far off!

thats my goal too!
  • llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok, I started last Tuesday, so I'll declare now:

Made it! Down from 177 to 174.5 - 2.5 pounds. Happy with this start - 'only' 35 to go!
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi,

today 170, target weight 136.
    in for situp chalange but I will do 25x3 as some time ago I could easily do 300.
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    What is everyone going to do today to be in a calorie deficit? (should burn an extra 650 calories each day to reach 2lbs by next Tuesday).

Are you going to eat less?
    Are you goint to do more?

I have less time to exercise, and a movie date with a friend, so I need to eat less.
  • lynnieval
    lynnieval Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in! A day late but better late than never! My highest weight was 287. I'm currently at 250.5. I've got 106 left to go! I'm also in for 25 crunches. Will have to do them before bed tonight. Looking forward to this accountability!

I'm meeting grammar school girls tonight for dinner. I've mapped out my food intake for the day. So I know that I can only have 1 glass of wine, if any, tonight. And turkey tips with spinach salad. It feels good to have a plan and a clue of where I'm at so that I can make better choices. Now, if only I can do that with my budget! I will tackle that too... but baby stepping!
  • tokig0313
    tokig0313 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post this yesterday.

Start weight: 322
    Current weight: 307 (Tuesday's weight)
    See everybody next Tuesday!
  • kittensnsunshine
    kittensnsunshine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Weight on Tuesday is 184 even. Hoping for a drop next Tueday. Doing 30 day shred mixed in with jogging and step aerobics. Good luck all!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! Due to a multitude of issues wasn't able to get to the gym yesterday or today. Wasn't able to go to the store either to buy a scale then I ran out of funds...etc. I weighed myself tonight after work. 147.6 So I gained. I think most was/is bloat but I'm having life issues right at the moment so that and not eating right/drinking enough are my issues! I WILL bounce back! Just bought a new dress and cute lil white shorts for my vacay in August and I received a GC from VS for $10! All motivators! Glad to see everyone did well!
  • damiend1985
    damiend1985 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in too,

Tue 28th - 173.3

And best of luck to everyone!
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    fantastic to see all the motivation!

We're one day closer to Tuesday - let's make it count.

Eat less - do more!