Week 5: Dry Week

Options
I'm posting this challenge early as I probably won't be accessing the internet too much over the weekend, too much else on!

So, starting Monday 10 November, I challenge you to not consume a single drop of alcohol all week (not even in your cooking!).

I know this challenge will be easy for some, if you don't usually drink anyway I urge you to give up something similarly addictive/indulgent for the week. Be it candy, cigarettes, coffee or some other proven-to-be-addictive substance it's up to you. For those of you like me that enjoy a wine/cider/beer or three during the week, and again on the weekends, this is going to be tough, but so worth it.

Good luck!

Replies

• cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Weakness for me. I have been trying to do this since I started my journey, but its so hard when that is my main form of coping with frustration. Thanks for the Challenge.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'll try to give up rice this week. I only drink on occasions. And now I don't even drink on any occasion because I am breastfeeding. *Crossing fingers*
  • NakeshiaBeard
    Options
    It's 3.48pm on day one and I already want an ice cold beer... I can do this!!!