Great, new crunch snack

lulalacroix
lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
I found a new, crunchy snack and thought I'd share. It's called Frolick's All Cheese Crisps. The one I got is cheddar. They come in single serve packets and have 1 carb per packet. I think they taste pretty good and are a good alternative to my crunchy pork rinds. Bet we could crush them and use them for encrusting meat too.

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,015 Member
    Sounds yummy!
  • lulalacroix
    I think I may try some with french onion dip or additional cheese. Yum!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    edited November 2014
    have you tried nuking shredded parmesan? I put a tsp or so in silicone molds that i use for my fat bombs and nuke them. cheesy crackers!
  • lulalacroix
    nill4me wrote: »
    have you tried nuking shredded parmesan? I put a tsp or so in silicone molds that i use for my fat bombs and nuke them. cheesy crackers!

I tried to make the homemade ones once and failed miserably. But never thought of doing it in the microwave. :)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,764 Member
    I make mozarella crisps by dropping a 1/2 oz shredded into a medium heat pan, letting it melt and brown, flip it over same deal. I usually do this when making grilled cheese or quesadillas for the kids.
  • I ordered these recently and am waiting for them. Yeah!
  • Oh, and I love Grok too.
  • lulalacroix
    Oh, and I love Grok too.

What's grok?

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Yeah, they are only in the Colorado area. Maybe they'll come to Michigan via Wal-Mart soon.
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    I also recommend Moon Cheese snacks. I've bought them on Netrition. The pepperjack is my favorite and the cheddar taste like Goldfish, I think. Another cheese snack. :smile: