How is everyone doing so far?

I am starting to get at it; however, as usual, it is the social eating that is a problem for me. Out to lunch with my daughter for "take your grd 9 to work" day and Friday lunch on Shwarmas to say good-bye to a colleague. I suppose I will have to give up wine tonight and eat a small dinner :(

Replies

• BubMarshall
    BubMarshall Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All, I'm off to a slow start but...it's a start! Really appreciated the discussing yesterday, especially the reminder to have quick and satisfying snacks on hand for "emergencies" so I don't get into my kids' stuff.
  • emacaluso
    emacaluso Posts: 5 Member
    I agree with the social eating! out to lunch yesterday, dinner tonight...I always try to choose something healthy (like a salad), but at a restaurant salads are still loaded with calories!
  • emacaluso
    emacaluso Posts: 5 Member
    I haven't been able to make it to a lunch meeting... I always have a client, but how is everyone doing? Is everyone back on track after the Holidays?

I have been finding that losing weight during the last few months really hard. I am just now starting to lose a bit here and there....but super slow! I am hoping others are finding it easier!