Nutrition/Form Tips

Options
RoseTears143
RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
Please post any tips and advice here that will be helpful for newbies to LMC. It could be tips for completing moves, or modifying them, and for any nutritional tips you may have. If needed, we can create a separate sticky for Nutrition since that can become a big topic for figuring out how to fuel our bodies properly for such an intense program. Let me know!

Replies

• RoseTears143
    Options
    Fantastic logging info submitted by emjaycazz
    I always log the workouts in as the following:

Power Kata/Combat Live 60/Extreme Cardio Fighter 60/Kick Start 30: Kickboxing (including Turbojam)

Power HIIT/Plyo HIIT: Circuit Training

Core Attack: Sit-ups (vigorous)

I would not be surprised if the above choices over-compensate or under-compensate (e.g., I'm probably burning more for Plyo HIIT than circuit training, and less for Core Attack), and in addition to that I don't completely eat back all of my calories.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I should add that I have no "pride of idea/authorship" in the existing categories that I log these under. If anyone has better/closer estimates by all means feel free to update! :drinker:
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    I should add that I have no "pride of idea/authorship" in the existing categories that I log these under. If anyone has better/closer estimates by all means feel free to update! :drinker:

No worries!! You gave a fabulous suggestion as a starting point for those that aren't using HRMs or armbands :D