Week 2

Options
Hello Week 2!

This morning I did Sweat, then did a little weight circuit this afternoon. I weighed in this morning just for funsies, and was down almost 2 lbs from Friday (though nothing is official for me until Friday) so that was definitely awesome to see! I am feeling longer and leaner after only 8 days of PiYo and am really feeling progress in my core and balance. Today I didn't have to use the wall or chair at all which for only a week is awesome progress in my book. How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've gotten crazy changes in my body from piyo. My shoulders & back are getting crazy visible muscles.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im also doing so much better in my balance and not taking as many breaks today is core work for me I checked my weight yesterday as well just for fun and saw I gained some weight although I think its only due to water retention and being on my monthly so we will see after lol but Friday or Saturday ill be measuring my inches.
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning for the start of a 2 week challenge I'm a part of, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a 2 lb loss from 8 full days of PiYo and cardio. Normally I average about a 1/2 lb loss in a week, so I was very excited to see that. My goal now isn't really weight loss, focusing more on building some muscles and leaning out, but any extra pounds that fall off is perfectly okay in my book :-) Glad everyone else is enjoying as well!!

P.S I CAN NOT wait until the end of month 1 so I can compare measurements to my beginning.
  • yvonneknits
    yvonneknits Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm still having to modify quite a bit and was actually thinking yesterday that I was I frustrated that I wasn't feeling stronger than I am. I know, all in good time. One day at a time and all that.
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm still having to modify quite a bit and was actually thinking yesterday that I was I frustrated that I wasn't feeling stronger than I am. I know, all in good time. One day at a time and all that.

Yes, all in good time! Please don't get frustrated. I am still having wrist issues when it comes to the side bends and pikes, but other than that my wrists are finally getting used to the pressure. I just completed Week 2. Tomorrow is Upper Body and I might add in the Hardcore on the Floor DVD just to see what it's all about!