Nov 11

Options
ronercat
ronercat Posts: 273 Member
Hello all,

It is a normal day over here for me. I just have work and then I head to school. My niece gave me a little bit of a cold, but other than that everything is swell. How have people been doing with this weeks exercise challenge? Have you all found some new exercises to try? I have only tried one new one so far. It was pilates and it was not my cup of tea at all haha.

Replies

• mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi Zac, sorry to hear about your cold but glad things are going good for you. I've done some searching for new exercises. It's so hard for me. I've been fighting my weight for almost 40 years so there are very few exercises out there that I haven't tried.

Things are ok here. The tests that my primary ran gave us no answers. I do believe I'm going to end up at my bariatric surgeon's but right now I don't have the co-pay so it will have to wait. His office won't bill me like my primary's will. I had a funeral yesterday for an old family friend and then heard that another family friend doesn't have a lot of time left. I hate funerals. The weather here has been insane. Yesterday the high was in the low 70's. Today the high was at 12:01 a.m. at the balmy temp of 46*. Tomorrow's high is barely going to be 30* with wind chills in the high teens. Working out is definitely a challenge but still getting done.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hi all, well weather wise, we went from summer directly to winter with no 'autum' in between. So it is pleasant outside, a bit chilly for that matter. Have not done the exercise challenge, but maybe tonight I will give it a go. I think Dee, you could do an exercise that you don't normally do and count that as a new exercise. So anything I do would count, coz all I do is walk and get my steps in! Take care of the cold Zac....it is coughs and cold season...take that Vit C !! And get a flu vaccine if you can! I get one every year...and so far....no flu! Some folks will tell you they get flu symptoms after they get the vaccine, but I never had. Over here we have to look out for MERS and H1N1, and getting the flu vaccine is highly recommended.

Have a great ....night now!!