A Change Back to Active Weight Loss

Options
STrooper
STrooper Posts: 659 Member
I have been in the maintenance zone for the past two years, and while I have maintained my target weight, I have also taken up running and have become aware of the "need" to be at a lighter weight than just being in the normal BMI range.

So, my weight goal has suddenly changed to a substantially lower weight than my current weight...targeted to 160 pounds. I have readjusted all my settings to allow for my running and for my weight goal (note, its really about losing the fat layer which is dead weight for running).

I am still into maintaining my upper weight goal but headed to something a little different for 30-40 miles per week.

Replies

• NadDrew
    NadDrew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ;) I've been maintaining since 1 year for the first time in my life...Good job on your running. Keep up your good work
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Celebrated my first year of maintenance on Dec. 17. I post 30-day updates; links are on my profile page. Well done, everyone, and all the best for 2015!
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Maintenance is a very different mindset, as I've discovered. But, its a lifestyle change to maintain the goal. Going back to running after years of not running is one way to externalize that lifestyle change for myself and others.