Just checking in on everyone

Options
Just stopping by to check in on everyone:). I hope your all still hanging in there. If you need support holla, there's a group of wonderful people to keep us all motivated and moving.

Have a gear day!
Tina

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie....

I am still here for the ride....The closer it gets seems as if the excitement has died down some....but it is all good....We must continue to make these 24 days count like never before...Still time but the bulk of it is gone...So we got to put up or shut up...that's my motto...Thanks for checking up on me...I am geared up and ready...Back on P90x/2adays/cleaning up the diet some....

Hope you are doing great!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging in as well! Work is still crazy, had a much needed getaway this weekend and I'm feeling a little more refreshed. The week leading up to the vacay, my diet sucked....exercise has been great this entire summer challenge, but my diet, has lots of highs and some lows....My weakness at this point is definitely my dietary intake. I do good for soooo long and then I tend to sabotage myself with a celebratory meal or two or three! Anywho, it's great to have this down time in my day to respond and thanks for checking in on us. I hope all is well with you.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm here, still working towards my goals while crawling over my stumbling block. I will get there!!!!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Still here:) Doing everything in my power to make my journey productive as we head into the month of June! 100 days almost complete, and even though I joined at around 30+ days I am thankful for the obstacles I have been able to overcome due to my involvement with this group. It's always great to see you girls hanging in there and going for your goals, Keep at it:) HOMESTRETCH!!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Still here...life has gotten in the way, but still working towards my goals=) I fell off for a few days (as far as eating goes) over the long weekend but I'm back on track now... Let's keep it up...not much longer!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Still here ladies. I finally found my next workout...Chalean Extreme. I don't know if I can handle it or not but I will definitely let yall know how it goes. :) Has anyone tried it yet?
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, working my buns off to complete this 100 days and to go out with a bang. Still have some lbs I want to take off before my vacation, but pretty proud of what I have already accomplished. I also want to thank everyone for being so encouraging throught out this journey and also for the brave souls for putting before and after pictures up, those are truly the most inspirng. Hope everyone is having a great week! ~ Happy Hump Day ~
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    I'm doing great. Trying to bounce back from the vacation weight and buckle down for the next 23 days. I have goals I just gotta meet! Continue the great work ladies!