I'm back!! Welcome all new members!!

Options
Hello all, for a while I didn't have a phone and it wasn't easy to access myfitnesspal but I'm here to say that I'm back and glad to be here. I'm going to do my best to encourage all breastfeeding mamas out there to stay strong and keep working towards your goals. After giving birth to my son, who is now 7 months and I have my 2 almost 3 year old at home with me as well...I'm ready to start dedicating time again.. helping women alike, getting towards their goals, successfully with a healthy milk supply!

I am currently breastfeeding my 7 month old son exclusively. My toddler self weaned at 23 months and loves the fact that his brother gets mommy's milk now. He is very loving and supporting and takes great care of his baby brother. I am one proud mama !!

I'm so excited go begin documenting my journey and sharing along the way any tips or tricks I find out and hopefully we can all share together and grow together or should I say shrink, haha ;)

Feel free to introduce yourself below and share something about you and your goals and let's start helping each other !!

Xoxox Natali!

Replies