UPDATES for "30 Days Closer to A New You"

Options
2»

Replies

• MariellaMiranda
    Options
    NVM. Just re-read the Group Page again... Silly me. :)
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I got to put 5 pounds lost on the check in sheet- but I only weigh every two weeks so I don't know if I should change my starting weight since I'm sure I was probably the same 5 days ago as I am today. Kinda confusing......the last I KNEW I weighed I was what I put as my start weight- that was May 17........Any suggestions??
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    I saw this after last Friday morning, and that is when I weigh in, so I put down starting weight and today's weight as the same,, I wasn't sure if I should have put last Fridays weight,,,up for the challenge,,,need this for the extra motivation,,thanks
  • Mills2BClarke
    Options
    It will b interesting to c how many ppl stick it... So many ppl join at the start but with many challenges I have joined not many complete it to the end... Me including tbh.. I am hoping to achieve my target with his challenge... Good Luck peeps... X
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    Mills2bclarke....I hope we all stick with it,,if I do, I will be at my half way mark,,,,good luck to us all
  • ChloGlam
    ChloGlam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can't get in to the spreadsheet at all pleaseee help me, I'd love to be apart of this!
  • sweetstarlet
    Options
    So happy I found this group on time! I'm def sticking with it!
  • sweetstarlet
    Options
    I can't get in to the spreadsheet at all pleaseee help me, I'd love to be apart of this!

Did you get it?? Just copy/paste

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asd852gweHhsdDRiWGNQeGhsQ3V1elVVT1dTbDNHZ1E#gid=0

into your address bar and hit enter. It should come up! I don't know if you need a gmail account to use it though. Maybe that's the problem??
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well I just joined and was on line 456! I think you went well over 100!

I did better when I joined a challenge last summer, but my recent challenge last month went out the door. Hopefully this one will be better. I am used to weighing in on Mondays though, so remembering on Fridays will be a challenge for me.
  • shuntia05
    shuntia05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am excited!!:smile: