Welcome!

Options
Welcome to the PiYo - Lean & Mean before 2015 group! Anyone is welcome to join no matter if you're awaiting your program's arrival in the mail, 1/2 way through or a veteran! I welcome all advice and suggestions, hybrid workout schedules, meal plans, etc. I want to help all of you on your journey as well as continue on my own! Message me if you have any questions and feel free to post what you'd like in the Discussion Forums.

Replies

• RobinAnnK
    RobinAnnK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im Robin and I just started PiYo. I’m a very overweight 55-year old divorced woman who was a full-time caregiver to my young adult daughter while she went through a 1 1/2 year long limb lengthening process. She did both arms at once with daily OT. After she was released from the doctor’s care, we moved across country and continued with OT. My 80-year old father moved in with us to help—it’s been the opposite. Now I feel like a care giver for two.

A year ago I joined a gym and re-injured my lower back. It’s finally doing better but between being unable to do much of anything physical and menopause, I’m 30 lbs heavier than I was before my injury and I was heavy then.

I’m starting to work—I’m a novelist and recently too a grant writing position too. I’m dieting and trying PiYo to help my core strength and back.