Fitbit

Options
15in8
15in8 Posts: 141 Member
Hi all, I got a fitbit to see if it would help me, I found it has been really good to help up my activity levels. Bought them up from about 5g a day to 10-15g a day.

I am competitive, so I have found the challenge feature quite useful. If there are any competitive souls out there, feel free to add me.

I average 70 000 to 120 000 per 7 days, I tend to be higher when I have a challenge or two going. If you like the idea of regular challenges, lets do it :-)

To add friends -

***** If you click on your profile picture at the upper right of the page (next to the shopping cart) you will be taken into your profile page. FRIENDS is on the right side of the page about halfway down. There is an option to FIND FRIENDS that you can click on. Within that, you will have two ways to find/add friends, via social media or via email.******

My email is gregegan79@gmail.com, you can add me using that. Perhaps if people are keen they can add their email below and we can have 30 somethings challenges every few weeks :-)

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    My fitbit died recently after a swim. I have not had the funds to replace it. I really like having it as a "knowledge is power" tool. If I replace it, or if Santa brings one for Christmas I will definitely find you!
  • Prmami2184
    Prmami2184 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just a question, which do u guys think is better the flex or charge? Still trying to decide lol
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I had the flex when I had one it was nice and comfortable. The Charge didn't exist. If I replace I would probably upgrade to the charge. I like the time idea so it doubles as watch and the flex doesn't account for elevation change which I think would be interesting to see tracked.