Exercise and Transition SOMEONE HELP!

Options
Hi there, I am 10 months on plan and down 146 pounds. I go to the gym 4 days a week and spend anywhere from 30-60 minutes working out. I do 30 min of cardio and if I have time I do various strength training. I switched to 4+2 at the beginning of this week because I was pretty much not losing anything anymore with my activity level. This is my lifestyle now and I would rather change my nutrition than decrease my exercise. The first few days were GREAT! I dumped 2 pounds right off the bat and wasn't shaky anymore or dizzy when I stand up and my cardio felt much more manageable, but for the last few days I am bouncing up and down in this 2 pound range. I weigh in tomorrow and I was down 2.2 yesterday and am back up to only .4 down for the week. I know this could be anything (longer workout than normal yesterday, sitting in the sauna for 10 min which I never do, not enough water etc) But I am losing my mind at this point. I have 13 pounds to go and I will weigh what I have lost and I would desperately love to hit this by New Years, but I am looking at everything and feel like it's never going to happen or the only way to make it happen is to drop my workouts and go strictly to 5+1, which would probably cause a serious mental breakdown at this point. Has anyone been in this boat and been successful? Is my body just adjusting to the added foods? My macros are pretty well in line with when I did 5+1, just a little higher (940 cal/84carbs VS 770cal/75carbs)