introduction

Options
hey im emily im on this site to lose weight like everybody else and i weigh 180 pounds and it will be hard for me to reach my goal which is 120 pounds and so on i want to be here for everyone in there depressing days i get them a lot its very common for most overweight girls please dont be afraid to introduce yourself!!!

Replies

• Wow we are on the same page my goal weight is 120 to I gained some weight but I'm back on track my Dr is holding me accountable he tried to put me on phentermine but as usual I took for one day bouncing off the wall and heart palpitations so here I am working out and sticking to one day at a time and monthly check in with. Dr real funny Father God made it were I cant take any upper pills. Really a blessing lets do this I'm never going back to that horrible place of over eating I have a week down :heart:
  • Goddessmiamia
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am heavier than 180, that's actually one of my goals is to get to 180 and right now I'm at 224. Originally I was at 256 at my heaviest.

I am trying to find support here on MFP to see if I can keep up with exercising and eating right so that eventually I can be fit and solid. I don't want to be "skinny", I want to be fit, solid and have my muscles show - I don't need to be manly looking but I want to look solid and not jiggle everywhere.

My name is Maria :-)
  • Shishimoncho
    Options
    Hey girls, glad to join the group too. My name is Milena. I am just starting the process of losing weight and it's quite hard so need your support. Do you do any physical exercises as well as diet and what are they? Good luck to all
  • bernadettemelvin
    Options
    Hi girls, I'm like Marie..... my 120 days are long gone....now I would be extremely happy at 160 and to be able to stay there. I started this on monday and found this website last evening. It's really good to know that I'm not the only one out there struggling.
  • bernadettemelvin
    Options
    Hi Melina, my name is Bernadette. I try to walk for 45 minutes every day. Although missed yesterday. I find that my lunch hour gives me the opportunity.
  • Shishimoncho
    Options
    Hi Bernadette, thanks for the reply. I also walk 30 min a day on a hill, I skip the 4th bus of the day and do the journey by walk, but am thinking of starting some other form of excessive on top.