• GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    SW: 313.2
    LW: 244.0
    CW: 242.0 :D
    GW: 243.0- by Thanksgiving!

1 lb Under my goal, Woohoo!!!

Congratulations raindancer!!! Great job zeal26!
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome!!! Sorry, I've been MIA. Had a death in the family. :( My uncle. I've totally overeaten but not super horrible stuff but bad enough. Also had a party at work and I failed at keeping stuff under control then, too. :( It's just been bad all around. Haven't exercised in what seems like forever. I'm sure I've gained. I forgot to weigh in. I forgot to start the thread for this weeks weigh in. I've just totally checked out.

On the brighter side, with my new medication, my headaches seem to be doing better. This medication is also supposed to help me with appetite too so... I have yet to experience that but I'm sort of hopeful. It has changed my taste for soda though... doesn't really taste good anymore... so that's a plus.

I'll weigh in when I get home from work and post later this evening. Wish me luck. Guess I can't be too surprised for the damage, though.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    SW: 313.2
    LW: 244.0
    CW: 242.0 :D
    GW: 243.0- by Thanksgiving!

1 lb Under my goal, Woohoo!!!

Congratulations raindancer!!! Great job zeal26!

Woo! Hoo (*) awesome cherirana

• raindancer
    Options
    You all are awesome!!! Sorry, I've been MIA. Had a death in the family. :( My uncle. I've totally overeaten but not super horrible stuff but bad enough. Also had a party at work and I failed at keeping stuff under control then, too. :( It's just been bad all around. Haven't exercised in what seems like forever. I'm sure I've gained. I forgot to weigh in. I forgot to start the thread for this weeks weigh in. I've just totally checked out.

On the brighter side, with my new medication, my headaches seem to be doing better. This medication is also supposed to help me with appetite too so... I have yet to experience that but I'm sort of hopeful. It has changed my taste for soda though... doesn't really taste good anymore... so that's a plus.

I'll weigh in when I get home from work and post later this evening. Wish me luck. Guess I can't be too surprised for the damage, though.

Sorry for your loss. Life can really throw us off our plans. I am a serious emotional eater. I struggle constantly.
    Just be kind to yourself and get back on track.
  • HokeyPokey2
    Options
    Thank you, raindancer! I stepped on the scale and I actually have good news!!! I am shocked! :smiley:

SW: 165.6 lbs
    10/24: 156 lbs
    10/31: 157 lbs
    11/7: 155 lbs
    11/14: 154.5 lbs
    11/23: 153.2 lbs
    11/28:
    GW by Thanksgiving: 146 lbs
    Not going to reach my goal but I'm just happy that I'm still heading in the right direction!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Congrats HokeyPokey2, The right direction is always good!
  • HokeyPokey2
    Options
    Thank you cherirana!
  • raindancer
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thank you, raindancer! I stepped on the scale and I actually have good news!!! I am shocked! :smiley:

SW: 165.6 lbs
    10/24: 156 lbs
    10/31: 157 lbs
    11/7: 155 lbs
    11/14: 154.5 lbs
    11/23: 153.2 lbs
    11/28:
    GW by Thanksgiving: 146 lbs
    Not going to reach my goal but I'm just happy that I'm still heading in the right direction!

Never give up! You had a great loss. I have been 10 years yo-yoing to get here. But through it all I totally refused to give up.
    I look forward to a New Year-New You challenge...lol.

• iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    10/24 157
    10/31 158.5
    11/7 158 (-.5)
    11/14 156.5 (-1.5)
    11/21 156.5 ( 0)

Im a lil late checking in, but I did! NO loss but that's OK last week was the tuff time before TOM so no loss is yippee for me!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Looking at my overall....I need to beat this period eating that is sabatoging me! Every 18-21 days sucks...I have like 1 week I feel normal..but Im gonna work really hard this week at staying in my calories!

So sorry for your loss!
  • HokeyPokey2
    Options
    Thank you, raindancer and iamworthy14. I appreciate it so much!