Caffeine free diet pepsi/coke

Options
wilrhy
wilrhy Posts: 199 Member
About a month ago i was having problems getting enough fluids in. I started to let Caffeine free diet pepsi/coke go flat and used that as a fluid. I spoke to my NUT about it and she said it was fine as long as there was no fizz --it was better to get 64 oz of fluid in rather than not get them in. I hate water even with the flavorings. I also drink Ocean Spray (5 calorie) cranberry and 5 cal lemonade and ice tea. My dr is happy as long as we can get 64 oz in a day---low calorie or water. Does anyone else do this? Thanks, Donna

Replies

• kchaki
    kchaki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well Donna, I realize it's been awhile since you posted this, but I was waiting to see what others wrote. This way of getting in fluids just sounds so much more appetizing to me. I'm with you, I don't like water!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Every doctor's plan is different. My nutritionist said I could count my first cup of regular coffee or first two of decaff every day, but then the only thing I could count as water past that was water. Now she is letting me count my flavored water because it has no calories and no sodium. It is carbonated, so I have to shake out the carbonation. I was told no carbonated anything.