Model My Diet (app)

Options
Hi everyone,
Not sure if you've come across this one but thought I'd share: http://modelmydiet.com
They have an app which you plug your stats and desired weight in and it gives you a model (who is customisable - even down to breast and eye shape!) to show what your body type would look like with those stats. I've found it really helpful in figuring out what my desired weight is. And it's pretty motivating to have a picture :smile: mluiafy0vrkq.jpg

Replies

• hellobirdie_xo
    hellobirdie_xo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a great idea :)!
  • cara4fit
    cara4fit Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I downloaded this yesterday - pretty cool actually. One tweak they could make is also giving one the choice of whether one's body is "mature"(middle-aged and up) or "young"(child-bearing years), also gender, so men could use this too. I love the visual reinforcement, and found that yes, I really would look awesome at 110, my old weight. I do have a very small frame(non-Asian) and I'm just under 5'5". I'm 120 now and actively working on shedding those 10 pounds, after slacking a bit on the dietary part for awhile. I've been working out though, so tightening my diet WILL reveal my hard work and get me back to 110. Probably will look even better this time around, since I have more muscle.
  • NaeTeaspoon
    NaeTeaspoon Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah it definitely doesn't account for muscle! But I agree its nice to have visual reinforcement
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    I didn't care much for the app... I'm between a pear and hour glass so neither look like me. Essentially I'm shaped like a pear but gain weight like an hour glass figure (so I have wide hips but my fat is a bit more evenly distributed). I'm a pear with a flat bum!
  • bekkahlokey
    Options
    This is pretty close to accurate. I'm an hourglass and the only difference would be my legs. But, after seeing this, I think my ultimate goal will be lower than I thought.
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This app doesn't work, I made my goal weight 100lbs to test it and it's exactly the same as 128lbs which is just ridiculous
  • banishthebuldge
    banishthebuldge Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    that's pretty damn cool!