December Goals

Options
likitisplit
likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
What are your goals for finishing 2014 strong?

Replies

• romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am just going to try and not eat too much over the festive season! And try and exercise when I can, at the minute I am managing to run a couple of times a week and do some strength training a couple of times a week but it doesn't feel like enough.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm on a running break through the end of the year to (hopefully) let my foot heal, so my December goals are to (1) keep up with alternate cardio in the meantime, and (2) try to find my love of running again. Dealing with foot issues the past several months, and the modifications I've had to make in running to accommodate it, have messed with it mentally for me. I'm starting back with C25K in January at my trainer's suggestion. That way I can ease my foot back into running and don't overdo it and completely ruin the 6 weeks of rest. He's also been wanting me to do heart rate training and since there are walk breaks, that's a great time to try it out.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    For december it's just keep running through the heat! I'm hoping to continue logging 50-70 km's a week. If I'm lucky I'll manage to round out to 1500km/20000m of distance/elevation for the year
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm in such a godawful rut it isn't even funny. Keep trying to motivate myself to step into the shoes but nothing. If I go out once this month it is better than last month's achievement, so in theory stats are on my side. Question is whether I am on my side too...
  • Shevey2414
    Options
    I been on a running break since November, so I'm trying to eliminate as much sugar as I can stand for sure. But I'm so going to work hard to move around as much as I can.