4th Week of November - Be Thankful while moving forward.

Options
13Strong
13Strong Posts: 502 Member
Check In! Food, Exercise, Water. :)

What's something nice we can do for someone else this week?

What are you thankful for?

bukehhiczhee.jpg

Replies

• sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Well I'm thankful that I have gone from a size 12-14 to a size 9. How cool is that :D
  • 13Strong
    Options
    I'm thankful that my hand is healing up lol. And for good friends.

Yesterday I ended up exhausted, more from in laws than exercise. Being an introvert - I just get tired when around people I'm normally not around...

Food - same as always. Did well breakfast and lunch but not dinner... Dinner was a lot of refined carbs too.

Water. Not doing as well yesterday and today as I did before. Need to get warmed up to drink.
  • 13Strong
    Options
    At my relatives house now. Very tired from the thanksgiving one-place-after-the-next game. But hopefully I won't give in to tempation too much!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • 13Strong
    Options
    Feeling really big/bloated today. Too much food and people from Wednesday - Saturday. For having a week off of work, I feel very un-relaxed, lol and I want a vacation!

Oh well, back to work tomorrow and back on the bandwagon. It was good seeing family though.

Also fiancee and I have decided to start P90x again come 2nd week of Dec. We'll see how this works. This upcoming week though is about getting back into it and weighing in!