Month 1- Retake!

Options
amy_36
amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
Hey Insane Insanity goers!

Hope all is well for everyone as we finish up month one. My husband and I decided that we want to do month one a 2nd time. I don't feel like I am ready for month 2 and would to get the results I want from it if I tried to do it without being a bit more fit. Anyone else feel like another round of month 1 would do you good?

Replies

• ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I had that thought too...haven't looked at Month two, maybe it's worth it before definitely going ahead! If you aint sure it sounds like a good idea to me - we'll see you on the other side when you get there!
  • ekamaseca
    ekamaseca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The thought has crossed my mind! Maybe I'll do one CD of month two before deciding if I should re-do month one :D
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    I am pushing thru even though I missed a couple due to sickness. I want to complete the program and I totally understand your feeling to repeat however I think I am going to do another round. But then again I have been doing running and P90X/CLX along with Insanity so I think I am getting along good enough to press on to month 2.
    If you do not feel ready that is your call, as you are the only one that truely knows your body and how you are progressing. So do not feel bad at all. And we are still here no matter what for you! ;)
    AS for month 2 get ready for an HOUR of INSANE workouts...lol. Dig Deep ya'll!