BookBub

Options
ortega1990
ortega1990 Posts: 236 Member
Hello fellow readers. :) I love any and all bargain or free books I can get my hands on. Prior to getting my Kindle, I used paperbackswap.com to trade books - I still do, but no as much. Now my friend told me about Bookbub.com which has free or really cheap e-books available. Many are limited time offers and the page will take you over to Amazon to download.

Replies

• Kissynn
    Kissynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Discovered BookBub during Spring Break. Read some awesome books! It's great!!!!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i do use bookbub - any ones that you would recommend?
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I do like to use BookBub. My most recent find on there was a book called Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin. Its about werewolves and witches for the most part. I loved it so much that I bought the next 2 books and I'm going to purchase the 4th when it comes out this week.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    As a rookie author, I've heard of BookBub but also heard it was very difficult to advertise upon, they have pretty strict standards. So anything that is listed there is probably of pretty good quality.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    ortega1990 wrote: »
    Hello fellow readers. :) I love any and all bargain or free books I can get my hands on. Prior to getting my Kindle, I used paperbackswap.com to trade books - I still do, but no as much. Now my friend told me about Bookbub.com which has free or really cheap e-books available. Many are limited time offers and the page will take you over to Amazon to download.

this is amazing! I'm new to this group - so happy I found it. Thanks for the info!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I also use and love BookBub! It has cost me a bit of money though. They recommend quite a few books that are part of a series, which in turn gets me hooked on the series, which then has me buying the rest of the books LOL. But that's my fault not theirs. :wink:
  • airoberts1
    airoberts1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love BookBub. Use it regularly! Found some great reads that I couldn't get elsewhere.