Did anyone miss me?

Options
I have been off the radar for a month now. We left for our Florida Home early Nov. and just been so busy since arriving have so many friends here. The good thing is I started my exercise routine already which is a lot. Walk 1 mile before 8 a.m. Mon-Fri then go to the clubhouse and do a walking video for 2 miles - on Tues Thurs and Sat weather permitting do one hour water aerobics and on Mon. do an hour line dancing soooooooooooothat is good exercising for sure. Although socializing means eating I have been pretty good at eating properly. Big Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday but it is just one day and I will not overindulge. Now, have to get back into the swing of things of recording and reading all the groups info it is very helpful. Glad to be back. Linda

Replies

• grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Wondered where you were, Linda. Glad to see you! Looks like you will be burning lots of calories. Have fun and keep in touch!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! All sounding great there in Florida! :)

Jean
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes... welcome back!!!
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks guy that sure makes me happy to hear you missed me I was just travelling to my daughters in Calgary Alberta, Timmins Ont and now Florida. We are off to Texas for Christmas cause my girls and grandkids are not coming til the 27th and 28th of Dec. but they will be here for a month so all is GREAT......I will be keeping in touch and on track. Linda