Holidays & Christmas Parties

globegirl08
globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Hey all,

have been quiet logging recently due to major travel (thanks Ditto Dan for checking up on me). Nothing like a kick up the derrier like having to fit into a slinky dress....where does the time go ?!!! So my company are having our Christmas party on the 5th Dec in London and of course in true 'company x' style, it has to be themed.

This year, our theme is James Bond in true (very British) which I kind of like as it just basically means getting glammed up as much as possible. I have my eye on a few dresses but thinking that this dodgy 'back overhang' needs to go or get compressed somehow haha

Any of you lovely guys or girls prepping for any big dressing up occasions ? All I would like to say is that whether you have just started your journey or just on maintenance phase, we are all winners and can have the confidence of taking control of our bodies xx

The dress :smile: cplq76c54gv9.jpg

Replies

• volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    That is a beautiful dress - I too am working towards an event in January (Mardi Gras Bal - my 17 year old son is a Prince this year!) :) How fun that your company has a theme for their party! Very Cool!! Happy Holidays to everyone! s0ao0eklnddg.jpg
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    volfan22 wrote: »
    That is a beautiful dress - I too am working towards an event in January (Mardi Gras Bal - my 17 year old son is a Prince this year!) :) How fun that your company has a theme for their party! Very Cool!! Happy Holidays to everyone! s0ao0eklnddg.jpg

Love that dress ! Congrats to your son......wow that sounds really interesting , we don't really have anything like that in the UK :) x
  • volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    Thank you! Y'all don't celebrate Mardi Gras? ;) You should come join us one year! Y'all have real royalty on your side of the pond. We just like to pretend over here. HA!
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    I have my eye on a few dresses but thinking that this dodgy 'back overhang' needs to go or get compressed somehow haha

No way! Think J Lo! Think Kim Kardashian!