Back extension

Options
natacos
natacos Posts: 17 Member
OK, full disclaimer: I have not read the full book front to back (and not sure I'm going to - mainly because I don't think I need all the theory/info, I'm pretty happy with that at this stage, just interested in the workouts), but have been skimming a bit with the thought that I will do it once I work through Stage 7 of NROLFW.

I'm also working off a Kindle/ebook version so it's a bit harder to navigate/jump from page to page.

So I see that where back extensions are listed in workouts, it says to refer to the Exercise Index for substitutes if your gym doesn't have the apparatus (mine doesn't). So then I jump to the Exercise Index and where I find back extensions it shows tips and "what to do" but I'm not seeing substitute suggestions. Am I blind or are they in another section of the book? What substitutes are there for those who don't have access to the apparatus?

Asking this now because I think it may help me with NROLFW, which also includes back extensions. I've just been doing Supermans but don't find them very challenging. NROLFW suggests prone cobra, but I find prone cobra tedious and already have to do it elsewhere in the workout.